2-Day WordPress Training & Workshop
ABOUT THE EVENT
Looking into jump-starting your journey in web development? Learn the basics of running your own website using two of the most popular tools available, PHP and WordPress. Interested students may join a two-day training session and workshop led by experienced developers to gain an understanding of what it’s like behind the scenes of most websites.
WORKSHOP FEE: (Includes snacks, lunch, & certificate)
Standard Rate: Php 1,000.00
Early Bird Rate: Php 800.00 (Until February 21)
Previous Participants (Students) of WP 101 – 10% Discount : Php 900.00
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Brief Introduction to WordPress
- Components needed in WordPress
- Tools Needed
- WordPress Back-End Administration
- Customizing your WordPress
- Slicing HTML –> WordPress
- Theme Development (Theme Options)
- Must already have an idea on how PHP works and web development
- Bring Laptop for the hands-on activity
- Installed XAMPP, Laragon, or the like
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Alaiza Geene Maandig-Salcedo
Web Assistant Engineering Lead, Syntactics, Inc.
Web Engineering Team Lead, Syntactics, Inc.